Saturday, July 12, 2008

Deutchland

We got back from Germany on Friday night and were all very exhausted after many hours flying. It's so good to be home but I miss Emily like crazy! We had so many good times!
*Nancy taking us on the Pedestrian walkway. Jon- "We can get through this way... I'll just have to move one barrier."
*"Push the Button" I swear Emily, it doesn't exist.
*"Flip a B"
*Ow Charlie, that really hurt! Charlie...
*The crazy crowds on the night of the Euro cup
*Wipeout on the luge
*Emily's hose
*Don Giovani. Thank you Prego Emily for letting us escape that one.
*Randomly talking in British accents all the time.
*The mysterious salami smell in the car.
*"Oh look there's another waterfall!" Great mom...
*Our AWESOME duck outfits
*The Cheese Factory. Emily and I were really bummed we missed that one.
*"Please make a U-Turn if possible" Thanks Nancy...
*Singing random songs really loud, especially at the open air museum. People probably thought we were out of our minds.
*All the drama over splitting checks.
*Eating Ice cream everyday
*Going to the watch museum... I think I died a little inside...
*Buying lots of junk food on base. It was all she could keep down! :P
Thanks for keeping me entertained Em!

2 comments:

emmielou said...

Love all these reminders of how much fun we had together. You are one awesome girl. I am glad we got to hang out, it was so nice to be with family. Have lots of fun at the reunion for me, I'll miss you all!

emmielou said...

That would be my friend "self-timer" pathetic I know!