Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Especially for Youth 2008

I realized that I never posted pictures from EFY this summer. I went to EFY session 2 at Grand Canyon University, and Madi Hettinger and I were roomates. I loved my group so much this year, and we all got along really well. As always, I was not ready for the amazing week to end.


Me and Jordan


Me and Bert


Anysa, Me, Sam- Supergirl poses


Me and Sean, my COW :)




Sean again <3


Jeff, my super counselor


And Whittney, my girl counselor


All the girlies



Madi and I on the first day

Jumping in our pigtails on game night


Our team and flag on game night


Pizza night!!!




It's sad because after the week is over everyone is really gung-ho about keeping up the feeling you had at EFY, but its hard going back home and keeping up the enthusiasm and keeping the Spirit as strong in your life. Also, everyone swears they'll keep in touch and still be as close next time EFY rolls around, but it never happens. A couple months later, I only talk to maybe 3 or 4 of the people from my group, Bert, Sean, Jordan, and Madi of course.

No comments: