Thursday, September 25, 2008

Homecoming Dresses!

Ok, for Emily (and anyone else who happens to read by blog), please tell me which one(s) you like best! I'm having trouble deciding! Oh and ignore my hair, I just got out of the shower after practice.




Yeah... I feel like a fish



You can't really tell in this picture but the bottom is kinda hardcore poofy-outy.


The top on this one looks huge but its only because the straps would need to be taken up if i decide to keep this one.



I really don't know about the brightly colored ruffles at the bottom






That's it. OK now comment and tell me which one's are cutest ;)

4 comments:

emmielou said...

Okay, Jonathan and I like number 3 and number 6, with number 6 being our favorite and Lacey and Brittany like 3 and 6 with 3 being their favorite. I kinda liked the one with the bright ruffles on the bottom but nobody else liked it. So, I would go for 3 or 6, which ever one you can get your dancing groove on with better. haha love ya

Anonymous said...

becca they all look so cute on you! (but then anything probably does =) my personal favs were 4, 6, and 3. . in that order. have fun and we want to see the final pics!!

Michael V Schroeder said...

I'm pretty sure you need some like southwestern ballroom dancing outfit from the 1800's. Like little Bo Peep except green =)

TheShumWAYS said...

I liked 6 the best!